Homewood PTA was founded in 1913 by Mrs. O.T. Bright. Due to the continued efforts of its volunteers, parents, teachers and local businesses it is still an important organization more than 100 years later. Each year Homewood PTA provides the district schools with volunteers, financial support and valuable services and programs.
The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
|President - Josh Eisenberg||President Elect - Crystal Garhammer|
|Immediate Past President - Ann Marie Webster||Treasurer - Jill Losh|
|Vice Pres. of Buildings - Kaci Howard||Vice Pres. of Membership - Jen Merril|
|Vice Pres. of Fundraising - Chenise Belue (CeCe)||Secretary - Joena Searcy|